Wow, April has gone by fast. March went by fast. Time is going by so fast! And yet I fail to blog. I used to do this every couple of days; something tells me I am on Instagram when I should be blogging...oh well, feel free to follow me over there! Anyway, linking up with Lee this week...
Anyway, let's get caught up, shall we? :)
- Spool Quilt - "A Raccoon in my Sewing Box" - I really enjoyed making this one. From Alexia Abegg's fantastic Liberty Love book. If you don't already have it, really, you should get it. Such a great book.
- Teaching Tool - I made this color chart as a way of showing people how I work through color in a portable, cute way...but am considering releasing it as a pattern. So this will probably be a prototype!
- Picnic Quilt (needs binding)
Completed Quilt Tops:
- Constellations bee quilt - made by the members of the AusModBee, so I only had to make four blocks myself! It's destined for my couch. :)
In Progress Quilts:
- Rose Gold (on the frame) - I am having a lot of fun with the quilting on this one. It was really helpful to draw out a pattern. I'm not sold on (my) feathers yet though!
- Have a Heart Quilt - Pink (cut out)
- Have a Heart Quilt - Purple (cut out)
- Undersea Quilt (cut & trimmed but not yet on the design wall)
- Cascade Show Quilt - blocks made, need setting
- Southwest Sunrise Show Quilt - rows partially sewn
- Rainbow Rays SydMQG Group Quilt - 2/6 Rows complete
- Briar Swoon - all the blocks cut out
- Sailor Stars - this keeps getting shoved down the list, for shame!
- Rail Fence - I just need to get this one done
- Magic Sherbet - Another one I need to just get done!
- Oh Quilt - I've thought about retiring this, but I know if I just finish the damn thing I'll love it. So yeah.
- Supertote - Fabrics chosen but not cut out
- DOG replacement - I received the pink fabric two days ago and the backup "dogs" arrived today. As soon as I'm able I'll start drafting a pattern!
That's me for this week - and my son is kicking up a fuss (how dare I not pay attention to him 24/7??? what a horrible mother I am) ;) so I'm off! much love and hopefully I'll blog again soon!